The Los Angeles Bioscience Ecosystem Summit 2021 (LABEST) is the premier showcase for bioscience innovation in Los Angeles County. This event is a collaboration with colleagues from across the county to present promising academic research, entrepreneurial faculty investigators, as well as local start- up companies. It is intended to promote awareness of the growing life science entrepreneurial ecosystem in Los Angeles and to foster partnerships with the biotechnology and life science industry. LABEST 2021 takes place over 3 days and will be entirely virtual this year.
- Dates: Tuesday May 25, Wednesday May 26 and Thursday May 27, 2021
- Agenda Highlights
- Hospital CEOs Sharing Innovations
- CIRM Strategic Priorities and Opportunities Beyond 2020
- Moving Microbes from Bench to Bedside
- Advancing Inclusive Research
- Keynote Speakers
- Eric Esrailian, Chief, Vatche and Tamar Manoukian Division of Digestive Diseases, UCLA Health
- Gene Sykes, Managing Director, Goldman Sachs
- Martin Jarmond, The Alice and Nahum Lainer Family Director of Athletics, UCLA
- Anne Rimoin, Professor, Dept. of Epidemiology, UCLA School of Public Health
UCLA Staff, Faculty and Student Discounts available. Please email [email protected] using your ucla.edu email address and provide name, title and department.
Visit the LABEST 2021 webpage for full agenda and details to register.