Find Ways to Engage with UCLA Research
We strive to respond to the needs of our global community.
This page is designed to help all find ways to engage with research at UCLA.
- Engage in Research as a UCLA or Visiting Student
- Interested in student research opportunities? Go to Student Research to learn more.
- Share an Opportunity
- Have an opportunity that you want us to share with our UCLA research community? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request to share it through the appropriate campus channels.
- Sponsor Research or Identify Potential Commercialization Opportunities
- Are you an industry partner interested in sponsoring a specific research project or commercialization opportunities? Please contact our Technology Development Group (our industry sponsored research unit) at email@example.com
- Participate in a Clinical Trial
- Interested in participating in a clinical trial? Email ClinicalTrials@mednet.ucla.edu or go to Clinical Trials for more information.
- Find a Subject Matter Expert
- Want to connect with UCLA subject matter experts? Visit the Media Guide for a current list of experts.
- Read About UCLA Research
- Interested in learning about current UCLA research? Visit UCLA Newsroom for research-related news or see the latest publications available in eScholarship.
- Give to UCLA Research
- Interested in supporting UCLA’s research projects and programs? Visit Give to UCLA now to make a difference. If you are interested in giving to the Office of the Vice Chancellor for Research and Creative Activities specifically, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org