We strive to respond to the needs of our global community.
This page is designed to help all find ways to engage with research at UCLA.
- Engage in Research as a UCLA or Visiting Student
- Interested in student research opportunities? Go to Student Research to learn more.
- Share an Opportunity
- Have an opportunity that you want us to share with our UCLA research community? Email us at email@example.com to request to share it through the appropriate campus channels.
- Sponsor Research or Identify Potential Commercialization Opportunities
- Are you an industry partner interested in sponsoring a specific research project or commercialization opportunities? Please contact our Technology Development Group (our industry sponsored research unit) at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Participate in a Clinical Trial
- Interested in participating in a clinical trial? Email ClinicalTrials@mednet.ucla.edu or go to Clinical Trials for more information.
- Find a Subject Matter Expert
- Want to connect with UCLA subject matter experts? Visit the Media Guide for a current list of experts.
- Read About UCLA Research
- Interested in learning about current UCLA research? Visit UCLA Newsroom for research-related news or see the latest publications available in eScholarship.
- Give to UCLA Research
- Interested in supporting UCLA’s research projects and programs? Visit Give to UCLA now to make a difference. If you are interested in giving to the Office of the Vice Chancellor for Research and Creative Activities specifically, please email us at email@example.com