The Livescu Initiative on Neuro, Narrative and AI (link is external) at UCLA presents:
"Can Humans Think? Philosophy, Neuroscience, Artificial Intelligence, Humanities" with Special Guests, Matthew Jones and Chris Wiggins, Authors of “How Data Happened” (W.W. Norton, 2023)
November 29, Hershey Hall Salon 12-5
RSVP: Complete form (link is external) by noon November 17, 2023
Come help inaugurate The Livescu Initiative on Neuro, Narrative and AI
The Livescu NNAI is a UCLA research initiative at the intersection of the Humanities, Engineering, and Neuroscience. Come learn more about this program, and how to get involved.
- 12:00 p.m. Opening remarks, Simona Livescu, Livescu Foundation
- 12:20 p.m. Introduction by Christopher Kelty, director of The Livescu NNAI Initiative
- 1:00 p.m. Lunch and Discussion (please RSVP for lunch)
- 2:00 p.m. Keynote: Matt Jones and Chris Wiggins, Authors of "How Data Happened"
- 4:00 p.m. Champagne reception to follow, meet and mingle with researchers from across campus.
- The Livescu Foundation
- The Institute for Society and Genetics
- The Office of Research and Creative Activities at UCLA
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.