Skip to Main Content


NAGPRA Claims and Inquiries

NAGPRA claims and inquiries can be made by lineal descendants, tribal chairpersons, or authorized NAGPRA representatives of federally recognized tribes. Inquiries regarding the consultation or repatriation process can be directed to the Repatriation Coordinator, email:

To file a complaint about the claims process, contact Vice Chancellor Roger Wakimoto, email:

To file an appeal on a claims decision, contact Chancellor Gene Block, email: