The information below is from the 2023 request for proposals. Please see the opportunity website for updated information.
The Center for the Study of Women offers grants to all UCLA ladder faculty for research development, new project development that may lead to external funding opportunities through CSW, and project completion that could be considered for CSW publications (policy briefs, research reports).
Preference will be given to junior faculty and projects that link to CSW’s current research projects.
Award Amount and Details
- Multiple grants, up to $6,000 each.
- Recipients will be recognized at a future CSW Awards Celebration. CSW Staff will coordinate your attendance accordingly.
Recipients must agree to the following:
- Submit a brief final report describing the project outcomes
- Acknowledge CSW in all public informational materials and publications resulting from the grant
Deadlines and Date Information
The due dates listed below are the most recent due dates our office is aware of. Please see the opportunity home page for information about potential upcoming deadlines or other opportunities.
CSW must receive all required documents no later than 11:59 PM (PT) on Friday, April 14, 2023.
The application requires the following documents:
- Research Proposal (3 single-spaced maximum description that includes the title, an explanation of the proposed research, and a bibliography, if needed.)
- Itemized Budget
- Curriculum Vitae
- Applicants must be UCLA tenure-track faculty and can apply for support for research projects on gender, sexuality, and/or women’s issues.
- Faculty are not eligible to receive a CSW Faculty Research Grant within three years of their receipt of an earlier one.